Removes the specified number of elements from a container.
- container conDel(container container, int start, int number)
- Parameter: container
- Description: The container from which to remove elements.
- Parameter: start
- Description: The one-based position at which to start removing elements.
- Parameter: number
- Description: The number of elements to delete.
- A new container without the removed elements.
static void conDelExample(Args _args)
container c = ["Hello world", 1, 3.14];
// Deletes the first two items from the container.
c = conDel(c, 1, 2);
My above blog is based on Microsoft's Official information.
I hope this blog about 'Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 - conDel Function' was informative. Please feel free to leave your comments.