Converts a character in a string to the ASCII value of the character.
- int char2Num(str text, int position)
- Parameter: text
- Description: The string that contains the character.
- Parameter: position
- Description: The position of the character in the string.
- The ASCII value of the character as an int object.
- char2Num("ABCDEFG",3); //Returns the numeric value of C, which is 67.
- char2Num("ABCDEFG",1); //Returns the numeric value of A, which is 65.
My above blog is based on Microsoft's Official information.
I hope this blog about 'Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 - char2Num Function' was informative. Please feel free to leave your comments.