Inserts one or more elements into a container.
- container conIns (container container, int start, anytype element, ... )
- Parameter: container
- Description: The container into which to insert elements.
- Parameter: start
- Description: The position at which to insert elements.
- Parameter: element
- Description: One or more elements to insert, separated by commas.
The first element of the container is specified by the number 1. To insert after the n element, the start parameter should be n+1.
You can also use the += operator to add values of any type into a container. For example, to create a container that contains the squared values of the first 10 loop iterations:
for (i = 1; i < = 10; i++)
c += i*i;
- The new container with the inserted elements.
static void conInsExample(Args _arg)
c = conIns(c,1,"item1");
c = conIns(c,2,"item2");
for (i = 1 ; i <= conLen(c) ; i++)
// Prints the content of a container.
print conPeek(c, i);
My above blog is based on Microsoft's Official information.
I hope this blog about 'Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 - conIns Function' was informative. Please feel free to leave your comments.